STAR Union -- RedStar and Wings for S24
Welcome to STAR Union of RedStar!

PLEASE use your GameID for your USERID. They need to be the same.
After you register, please send an in game msg to the leader to give you authorization to enter forum.

This site is exclusively reserved to Generals of RedStar and its wings.
Welcome to STAR Union of RedStar!

PLEASE use your GameID for your USERID. They need to be the same.
After you register, please send an in game msg to the leader to give you authorization to enter forum.

This site is exclusively reserved to Generals of RedStar and its wings.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The headquarter for great STAR Union Generals of Three Kingdoms Online (TKO), Server 24

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChangRyo

ChangRyo

~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free Empty
PostSubject: ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free   ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free EmptyWed 3 Feb - 7:09:44

Dear Generals,

If you have not upgraded yourself to title Baron, it does not cost you anything Very Happy
After you upgrade, this will open a few other easy quests that will improve your
resources output.

Here is how:

(1) Go to 'QUEST' at the top menu

(2) Select tab 'Court Quest'

(3) You will see 3 selections: 'Donate Tribute', 'Donate Materials', and 'Nobility Ranks',
pick 'Donate Tribute'

(4) Then you will see a box to fill in, and next to it you may see a number, usually
'Available 20', and a 'Purchase' link. That 20 are TOKENS that could be redeemed.
Each token has a value of 140 Court Contribution.

(5) For a Baron Title, you need to donate 1500 Court Contribution point, so it is about
11 token.

(6) Enter the amount of token you would donate. Then click the 'DONATE' button at
buttom right of the page.

(7) Now you are a BARON king

(Cool Dont forget to go to 'Nobility Ranks' once a day to get your SALARY from the Court Smile
A few hundreds worth of resources by clicking another button at lower right.

(9) IMPORTANT, if you havent appoint your HERO as the Governor, please do so. His
POLitical points will increase the output of your resources. If you have that HERO as
the Governor, now go to your HERO page (to the right of you Portrait, there is a
small icon picturing a general. Inside, go to Position Tab which is located on the
top left below your Wood indicator. Appoint him as Clerk B, and his politics will
increase by 1 pt. This is equal to 0.2% extra output.

Truly yours,
Ed--ChangRyo

Last edited by ChangRyo on Fri 12 Feb - 10:29:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free   ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free EmptyThu 4 Feb - 16:58:08

Curious how u got 20 for free - i got 10 from Q rewards....but thats it
Back to top Go down
ChangRyo

ChangRyo

PostSubject: Re: ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free   ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free EmptyFri 5 Feb - 1:03:18

It's there already when you register your game account Very Happy Thanks to TKO Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free   ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free EmptyFri 5 Feb - 3:57:48

Hmm - guess I got screwed on that offer - never got it - ah well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free   ~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free Empty

Back to top Go down

~~ T I P S ~~ UPGRADE to Baron Title --> free
Page 1 of 1